pretty, strategic web Design
Let’s design and build your business/blog on a solid, stylish and minimalistic platform like Squarespace. Feel empowered to manage your content once the website is complete.
- Template customized to match your brand
- About page
- Blog page
- Services/Work With Me page
- Contact Page
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Brand Style Guide
- Color Palette
- Visual Inspiration
- SEO-friendly Design
- Email Opt-in Forms
- 30-day Post-launch support
- Latest Squarespace Integrations
01. Free Consultation. Let's get to know each other and share information on your business goals. You can ask me any questions and we can see how I will help you move forward in your online business.
02. Pay Your Deposit. After seeing that we're a good fit, you'll need to pay a 30% deposit to secure a spot in my schedule. You'll pay 50% of the remaining half is due at the start of our project, and the final 50$ is due when the website design is complete but before final files are handed over.
03. Sign the Contract. We'll both sign a contract to make the project deliverables clear and protect us both before we begin working together.
04. Project Management. I'll set up your project in my project mangement system, Asana and invite you to join. This is where we will communicate, share files, and allow feedback. If you need one, I'll have a video tutorial to walk you through how to use it.
05. Homework. Fill a secret Pinterst board with inspiration surrounding your ideal visuals and brand (+ invite me!), complete your website content planning workbook (included for my clients) and upload your website content to Asana.
05. Strategy Call. 1-2 weeks before your project begins, we'll hop on Zoom for a 45m consult/strategy call, and outline 2-3 business goals to make sure your website is designed to maximize and reach your income and conversion goals. Also, this is the perfect time for any last-minute questions.
07. Mood Board, Color Palette, & Logo. I like to begin the design process by creating a mood board that gives the overview about your brand's aesthetic. [If you include the Branding Package], I'll be using the information provided from the homework to create (3) main logo concepts. After you choose the one you like the best, I'll refine and craft a submark. Then, we're on to the next step, your Brand Board.
08. Brand Board. Your brand board will include all of the brand elements to organize the visuals for your brand like your logo, submarks, color scheme, photo inspiration, & typography examples.
09. Social Media Branding. If social media branding/templates is included in your package, I'll use your Brand Board to create templates to give you a clear, chic, & cohesive aesthetic for y our soical media profiles (think Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter). For ease of customization, I convert these graphics from Adobe Photoshop PSDs to Canva (optional).
10. Website Design. I'll create a layout mockup of your website pages, based on the template that you choose. You'll have one round of revisions and can request changes during this time. Once it's approved, I'll be ready to turn the mock-up into your live site. We can have another round of revisions to make sure it looks just right.
11. Final Payment. Before I send over the final files and release the website to you, you'll need to send the final payment. Then you'll get a DropBox folder containing your finalized files and I'll hand over your website.
12. Website Walkthrough. We're both excited your new website is LIVE! We'll setup a 30-minute consult where I walk you through how to use and update your brand new website.
Starts at $1797