Your website should share your gifts & help grow your brand.
you're ready for a website designed to connect, capture, & convert your ideal clients.
You’re clear on your vision for what products and services you will provide for sale online but you’re not sure how to put all the marketing, design, and strategic pieces together in order to have a professional and cohesive online presence.
pretty, strategic web Design
Using Divi (an amazing WordPress theme) and/or a template–Wordpress allows for amazing website designs while providing you with a great way to manage your content.
Get more information on
Submit a Design Inquiry
- Free Consultation. Let’s get to know each other and share information on your business goals. You can ask me any questions and we can see how I will help you move forward in your online business.
- Pay Your Deposit.After seeing that we’re a good fit, you’ll need to pay a 30% deposit to secure a spot in my schedule. You’ll pay 50% of the remaining half is due at the start of our project, and the final 50$ is due when the website design is complete but before final files are handed over.
- Sign the Contract.We’ll both sign a contract to make the project deliverables clear and protect us both before we begin working together.
- Project Management.I’ll set up your project in my project mangement system, Asanaand invite you to join. This is where we will communicate, share files, and allow feedback. If you need one, I’ll have a video tutorial to walk you through how to use it.
- Strategy Call.1-2 weeks before your project begins, we’ll hop on Zoom for a 45m consult/strategy call, and outline 2-3 business goals to make sure your website is designed to maximize and reach your income and conversion goals. Also, this is the perfect time for any last-minute questions.
- Mood Board, Color Palette, & Logo.I like to begin the design process by creating a mood board that gives the overview about your brand’s aesthetic. [If you include the Branding Package], I’ll be using the information provided from the homework to create (3) main logo concepts. After you choose the one you like the best, I’ll refine and craft a submark. Then, we’re on to the next step, your Brand Board.
- Brand Board.Your brand board will include all of the brand elements to organize the visuals for your brand like your logo, submarks, color scheme, photo inspiration, & typography examples.
- Social Media Branding.If social media branding/templates is included in your package, I’ll use your Brand Board to create templates to give you a clear, chic, & cohesive aesthetic for y our soical media profiles (think Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter). For ease of customization, I convert these graphics from Adobe Photoshop PSDs to Canva (optional).
- Website Design.I’ll create a layout mockup of your website pages, based on the template that you choose. You’ll have one round of revisions and can request changes during this time. Once it’s approved, I’ll be ready to turn the mock-up into your live site. We can have another round of revisions to make sure it looks just right.
- Final Payment.Before I send over the final files and release the website to you, you’ll need to send the final payment. Then you’ll get a DropBox folder containing your finalized files and I’ll hand over your website.
- Website Walkthrough.We’re both excited your new website is LIVE! We’ll setup a 30-minute consult where I walk you through how to use and update your brand new website.
WEBSITE SETUP AND INSTALLATION
CUSTOM BRANDED DESIGN
Customized graphics based on your custom branding (logo, fonts, colors, etc)
That cute, distinctive little browser tab icon
CUSTOM WEBSITE GRAPHICS
Designed to connect with your audience, for each page that you need. Think banners, sliders, buttons, sidebar graphics, selected stock images, etc for each page of your website. Empowered for SEO.
BLOG SIDEBAR GRAPHICS
Custom design of 5 sidebar elements or graphics. I.e. About Me image, Chic custom sidebar buttons, Opt-in or CTA graphic, Buttons for Affiliates, etc
CUSTOM OPT–IN FORM
Make your website work FOR you, even while you sleep while building an email list.
You can add-to your site and continue to build as your business and needs grow.
To maxmize SEO, handle opt-ins, market your content on social media, and more!
30-Days of ON-GOING SUPPORT
My inbox is open for on-going support and maintenance for the first 3 months of running your business (up to 5 hours).
COMING SOON PAGE
Optional, of course! But the perfect way to gather additional opt-ins and continue your business as your website’s final designs are uploaded and during final reviews.
You get a 30 minute tutorial where we discuss how to create & edit content, add pages, update important widgets, update sliders, add galleries, add testimonials, and more so you and your team can continue to expand your website as your team grows.
We’ll setup your Google Analytics code, SEO keyword optimized keywords per page and image.
Schedule of ideas for sharing the launch of your website and gaining momentum with any new serivices or product offerings.